Travelodge Blackpool versus a B&B in Blackpool?
Is it right to compare the Travelodge Blackpool vs our B&B? The New Kent is up for the challenge and dearly welcomes Business Travelers to Blackpool. If you would like you to know the benefits from staying in our B&B rather than a Travel Lodge, Travel Inn, or other multinational chain? Come stay and we will demonstrate!
Not only are we much better value for money, our room rate should help set you on your way to achieving your travel budget. Our room rate includes a freshly prepared locally sourced breakfast, vegetarian options are also available on request.
Advantages of staying in our family owned B&B (all included in the room rate);
- Homely clean and relaxing rooms
- Warm family atmosphere
- Fresh locally sourced hearty breakfast
- Kellogg’s cereal selection
- Traditional Home cooked Food
- In room tea and coffee making facilities
- In room TV
- Free wireless internet access
- Relaxing lounge and licensed bar
- Newspaper delivered daily to our lounge
- 24 hour access once checked in
- Clean towels and toiletries
Homely surroundings and home comforts await you, Joanne and Tony McReynolds would be pleased to discuss rates and multi night stays so even if it is for one night call us on:
Free phone 0800 043 1969 or from a mobile phone 01253 352 741